Taxation, value-added tax and customs
ARC has maintained a diverse and comprehensive tax practice, which supports the firm’s other practice area on wide range of matters. We have significant experience and expertise in handling all types of taxation issues including in particular:
- Transfer pricing
- Foreign investment especially in relation to countries with arrangements against double taxation
- Corporate tax
- VAT matters i.e. sales tax and federal excise duty
- International tax treaties
- Customs duty and tariffs
- Tax adjustments and refunds including diplomatic refunds
- Importation of sensitive nuclear, hazardous and radioactive material
Our firm has a speciality in tax issues relating to foreign investment and off shore tax structuring and have established a reputation for not only advising the private sector but also the tax authorities with whom the lawyers of the firm are continuously engaged for tax regime reforms.
Our comprehensive service covers from departmental representations and handling to legal representation before tax courts, tribunals and the High Court.